Sunday, September 16, 2012

Butter London Marrow & Candeo Joker

Here is another Candeo Colors polish I got from Llarowe recently. Joker is a mix of large silver glitter, medium electric blue glitter, and multi sized periwinkle, purple and pink glitters. I didn't realise until I got out into the sun that there's also some tiny holographic glitters in there too. I love surprise holo!

Here is 2 wiped coats over Butter London Marrow, topped with a coat of OPI Top Coat and Seche Vite. I didn't have any problems with this formula, it was easy to get a good variety of glitters on each nail and they lay flat and smooth. In the photo it looks like they're curling a bit but this is definitely not noticeable in real life.

Sun
Shade
Hidden holo!
 Here is Butter London Marrow on its own, 2 coats. It's a sophisticated muted shade of purple with a silver shimmer. The formula is smooth as butter (ha ha) and so easy to apply.

Candeo Colors is available at Llarowe for $12 each with reasonably priced tracked shipping to Australia, or directly from Candeo Colors for $9 each, but I'm not sure how much shipping is from them.

I purchased my Butter London polishes from my local chemist which sells them for around $24 each - exxy but so worth it for the colours, formula and sexy square bottle! I've also seen it in sales on BrandsExclusive and Ozsale for around the $13 mark with $10 flat rate shipping.

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...