Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A-England Saint George

A-England is one of my favourite brands - beautiful colours, amazing collections, perfect formula and on top of all that, free shipping! In my eyes, this UK indie brand can do no wrong. I only discovered A-England recently. At first I got a bit confused about the fact that is technically an "indie" brand, in that it is a small independent brand and not a big multinational company, based on the professionalism of its website, bottles and faultless polish. But all these factors just prove the dedication A-England's creator, Adina, has towards creating nail polish that everyone will love.

One of my favourite colours of all time is Saint George, a sparkling teal with a subtle holographic finish. This is a one coater for me, and dries crazy fast and shiny. Whenever I need to quickly slap on a nail polish and run out the door, I reach for this. These photos were taken without top coat.



Sun

Sun
A-England polishes are available directly from their website with free international shipping. They are also available from Llarowe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...