Thursday, September 27, 2012

Candeo Colors Divebomb

This is the last of my Candeos (except for Orchid, but I don't have the energy to tackle its sunken, unfriendly glitters at the moment!). Here is Divebomb, a glitter top coat consisting of blue, aqua/green, copper and brown hex glitter. I think the aqua/green glitters are holographic too, but it's not very obvious. I was on the fence about this one for a long time but when my package arrived from my Llarowe shopping spree I discovered I'd bought it in my excitement. I don't regret it at all!

This is 2 coats of Ulta3 Spring Shower, 1 coat of Divebomb, 1 coat OPI Top Coat and 1 coat Seche Vite.

EDIT: There is definitely some cuticle shrinkage there! The last photo under the lamp was taken straight after painting my nails, but the daytime photos were taken a day or two later. My nails definitely don't grow that fast so the shrinkage must be from the Seche Vite... How annoying! Sorry it looks so terrible!

Overcast

Overcast

Shade

Incandescent lamp - can you see the holo?
Candeo Colors are available from Llarowe or direct from the creator at http://www.candeocolors.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...