Saturday, September 22, 2012

Lynnderella Common Sense

I love Common Sense, it's like glittering liquid rose gold jewels in a bottle. Its a bit thick but it's packed with so much glitter - I only needed one coat to get the coverage I wanted with this mani. This is over OPI Princesses Rule! but I imagine it could easily be opaque on its own.

It's hard to identify all the different glitters in this polish but I spotted hex and square copper and rose gold glitter, small bright purple hex glitter, small square and hex pale pink glitter and a scattering of small holo glitter, plus pink microglitter. Unfortunately the sun wouldn't come out when I took these photos so I couldn't capture that holo sparkle.

Sorry for the one retardedly long nail, I only noticed after I took the photos!

Overcast
Shade
Lynnderella is available at her ebay store but only offers shipping to the US at this stage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...