Monday, November 12, 2012

Aussie Nails Monday - Birthday Nails

Welcome to my very first Aussie Nails Monday post! Basically it's a weekly nail art challenge a couple of us Aussie girls are doing, with a different theme each week, organised by the lovely Elissa from Lissa's Polish Addiction. I've never done nail art before so this is the perfect opportunity for me to get into it :)

This week's theme is Birthday. When I think of birthdays, the first thing that comes to my mind is a Tiffany's box. Every year, my boyfriend gives me a gorgeous piece of Tiffany's jewellery on my birthday. His choices are always perfect, and I love every single piece.

Nah, just kidding. I don't own a single item of Tiffany's jewellery. But a girl can dream, right? I've been hinting heavily that I would like something from Tiffany's for my birthday, so I suppose my nails are still somewhat birthday related. As I said earlier, I've never done nail art before so I thought I'd start with something dead simple - a Tiffany's themed french manicure. The blue is Sportsgirl Lagoon, with Ulta3 Lily White tips.

Sun

Shade

Thanks for reading! Here are the other ladies participating in Aussie Nails Monday (with entries infinitely better than mine!)



6 comments:

  1. I love this! Your nails look amazing, and I love all the different interpretations of 'birthday'!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I love the different interpretations too, it's so interesting!

      Delete
  2. Love it!! Haha I was like "wow you lucky thing!" then read the 'just kidding' :( haha. I'd loooove to own something from Tiffany's too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha sometimes I go to the Tiffany's store just to drool over everything and daydream *sigh*

      Delete
  3. This is soo cute! Your nails are so nice! Trying to grow mine out nicely.. what's your secret?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't have a secret really, but I've heard fantastic things about Duri Rejuvacote :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...