Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Aussie Nails Monday - Glitter

I can't believe it's already been a week since I last posted! And I missed Monday so I'm just going to have to post this Aussie Nails Monday mani a day late... Oops! I didn't want to miss it completely though because this week's theme is Glitter, and I glitter is my absolute vice when it comes to nail polish. What can I say... I'm like a magpie, I love anything that sparkles!

I decided to create a glitter gradient mani using Essie Dive Bar as the base coat, and OPI Last Friday Night, BYS Diamond Glitter Aquamarine and a random old silver glitter I have in my stash. It didn't turn out as gradient-y as I'd hoped, but I still like the end result.




Thanks for reading! Here are the other girls participating in Aussie Nails Monday:



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...