Friday, January 18, 2013

Blue & Gold Gradient

Following in the theme of matching nails to outfits, here is a blue and gold gradient to match with a pair of blue flats with a gold buckle that I wore yesterday.

I used a base of China Glaze Frostbite (the best, brightest blue ever) and sponged A-England Holy Grail (new edition) over the tips. The new version of Holy Grail is a really pretty foily gold with specks of multi coloured shimmer. It's more bronze than the old version, which was very yellow. I love the speckled flake effect it has, rather than the usual smooth transition of gradients.




This is the shoe I was matching it to:


I'm in love with this combo, I think I'm going to have to try it in a couple of other designs soon!

1 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...