Thursday, December 20, 2012

Nubar Sapphire - Swatches and Review

I bought Nubar Sapphire in a blog sale and it confused me for a while. In swatches, it looks like a shimmery metallic base, but in the bottle it was a rather unimpressive blue jelly with sparse blue glitter. It sat in my drawer for a while before I finally decided to drag it out to get the swatch over and done with. I am so glad I did, because it is gorgeous!

Sapphire is a blue jelly with multi-sized tiny blue glitter. The jelly base has a subtle shimmer to it, but it's definitely not as shimmery as the other swatches floating around. Maybe there's different versions? The sheer base lets the multiple layers of glitter peek through and makes it more sparkly than shimmery. The formula was surprisingly good, it wasn't too watery or too thick, and evened itself out nicely. This is 2 coats.

Sun

Sun

Indoors, natural light

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...