Monday, December 17, 2012

Gloss n Sparkle Cotinga - Swatches and Review

I received my first ever Gloss n Sparkles from my Aussie Nails Secret Santa last week! I don't have any polishes by this Aussie indie brand, so I was really excited to try them out.

The first one I tried was Cotinga, a pretty combination of blue, aqua, teal, turquoise, lavender, purple and silver hex and shredded glitter in a clear base. I really like the shredded glitter, it makes it more interesting than your average glitter bomb. I layered this over OPI DS Fantasy, and the glitter payoff was great. This is only one dabbled coat. I also found the formula to be very smooth, needing only one coat of top coat to be perfectly smooth.

Sun

Indoors, natural light

Indoors, natural light

Indoors, natural light
Here is DS Fantasy on its own:

Sun
Gloss n Sparkle polishes are available to Australian ladies from the Gloss n Sparkle etsy store, and international shipping is available currently from Shoppe Eclecticco and soon from Llarowe.

What do you think? Aussie girls have got magic nail polish making fingers haven't they? The other Gloss n Sparkle I received is Above Deck which I will hopefully be showing you soon!

6 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...