Monday, May 27, 2013

Important: Every Little Polish is moving!

Hi everyone! I have really exciting news - Every Little Polish is undergoing a revamp and taking on a brand new look! 

Now here's the important part: if you're reading this post, you're following the old Blogger version of my blog instead of the new website at www.everylittlepolish.com. Since I moved web hosts and blog platforms, your previous following options may not work anymore. You won't receive any more updates from me, and wouldn't that be a huge shame?

So here are all the most up-to-date following methods for Every Little Polish across the interwebs:

TwitterFollow @rose_elp
RSSRSS Feed
Google Friend Connect: Follow using the widget in the right sidebar
Email: Subscribe using the widget in the right sidebar

Thanks for stopping by, reading, and following me. I'll see you on the new layout!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...