Thursday, May 23, 2013

Inspired by Shoes of Prey: Take Three

Welcome to another round of Shoes of Prey inspired nail art! Today I'm inspired by this great colour block wedge. The combination of orange, navy and white is slightly nautical, slightly summery, but definitely trendy and unique! I love that little dash of snakeskin print as well (I'm obsessed with snakeskin right now. It's like a classy version of leopard print).


The crossover design of the strap inspired me to create this fishtail design. I used Butter London Yummy Mummy (click to see my swatch and review) as the base, and Chanel Blue Rebel, Ulta3 Tangerine Tango and Essie Blanc.



What do you think of this fishtail braid design? The actual fishtail accent nail took ages to do, because I had to wait for all the layers to dry in between coats. But the "half-fishtail" on the other fingers was really quick and easy to do. I think it's one of my favourite styles so far!

These shoes are available from Shoes of Prey for $199, with free shipping worldwide. And of course, you can customise the design yourself if you wish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...