Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Paint it Blue! for Autism Awareness Month: Week 3

It's still Autism Awareness month, so I'm still painting my nails blue every Tuesday! I wanted to do something simple, but a bit more interesting than a plain swatch, so I busted out the very first nail polish I reviewed on this blog.

The gradient is China Glaze First Mate and Nails Inc Baker St, topped with Candeo Sprouse. In keeping with the blue theme, Sprouse has a sprinkling of surprise iridescent blue glitter. That extra pop of colour sets it apart from the other black and white Connect the Dots dupes out there.

(Please excuse the messy cleanup. I ran out of acetone and had to use regular nail polish remover, which is so ineffective.)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...