Thursday, April 18, 2013

Purple Nails for Boston

I did feel a bit awkward continuing my scheduled posts over the last few days, in light of the terrible tragedy that's happened in Boston... So I interrupt my regular broadcast to pause and take a moment to acknowledge what has happened.

The nail community is showing our support by painting our nails purple, with the hashtag #purplenailsforboston. While I know that painting my nails purple won't do anything to help the victims or speed along the investigation, I'm doing it to show those affected by this that they are not alone. Even here in Australia, on the other side of the globe, we have you in our thoughts.


I actually don't really like this mani, but decided to post it anyway to show my support. I used Butter London Marrow, Illamasqua Poke and Essie Love & Acceptance. I don't pray, but my thoughts go out to those affected by the bombings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...