Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Work Friendly Wednesday - Pahlish Twelve Drummers Drumming Swatch & Review

I can't believe I've already caved... I can't stay away from glitter for too long! This week's Work Friendly Wednesday polish is one of my very few work-appropriate glitters, Pahlish Twelve Drummers Drumming.

Twelve Drummers Drumming is a mix of different sizes and shapes of bronze glitters in a milky off white base. The base has an ever so slight amount of shimmer in it. I found the formula to be quite thick while the polish itself is fairly sheer, so it was difficult to build up to opacity. This is 3 coats, and you can see there's still some VNL. Despite this, I like how delicate this polish looks.



Twelve Drummers Drumming is limited edition and can be purchased from the Pahlish etsy store. She also makes a couple of similar subtle, neutral glitter combinations.

Do you consider this to be a work-friendly glitter? Would you wear this to work?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...