Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bestie Twin Nails with Labmuffin

Bestie Twin Nails is a theme that's been fairly popular on Instagram lately. Basically you pair up with your "bestie" and do matching nails. There have been some really inspirational twin nails created, and it looked like  fun, so I paired up with Michelle from Labmuffin to do our own! Luckily we're both control freaks so we tried to co-ordinate as much as possible.

For the dotted gradients, we used a base of Ulta3 Blue Marlin and dots of Ulta3 Lily White and Gold Rush Fever. The glitter gradient is Essence Make It Golden.



I really enjoyed doing these and I think they turned out great! It took a while for us to figure out which polishes we had in common, and then figure out what colour combination and nail art we both liked. Doing this also makes me grateful for the friends I've made and people I've met through nail polish. The Aussie Nails facebook group is one of the friendliest groups of people I've ever met, and I'm so glad to be a part of it.

Ok, end mushy stuff. Check out #bestietwinnails on Instagram to see all the other cool matching manis!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...