Saturday, March 16, 2013

Other ways to follow me!

(I pretty much copied and pasted this from Elissa, thanks chick!)

If you read lots of blogs, you may have heard over the last few days that Google Reader is being shut down. I don't use Google Reader so I don't know much about it, other than that it's a way to follow multiple blogs easily. I'm not sure if anyone follows my blog via Google Reader, but if you do then here are a couple of really good alternatives:

My personal recommendation is BlogLovin'. I use this (and the iPhone app) to follow a heap of blogs. It's really easy to use - you just search for any blog name or address, click follow, and it BlogLovin' shows you all the new posts in your feed as they are posted. The best thing is that you can click on the newest one to read it, and a BlogLovin' bar appears at the top of the screen that allows you to just click through to the next unread post in your feed. It also shows how many posts are still unread, so it's really useful!

Click the button below to follow me via BlogLovin':
Follow on Bloglovin

You can also follow the blog via email. There's a box on the right sidebar where you can just put in your email address.

In addition, you can also keep up with me on Instagram (@everylittlepolish). I post stuff there more regularly than I blog, so feel free to follow me and talk to me! I love getting comments from you, it's awesome.

You can also email me (everylittlepolish [at] gmail [dot] com) at any time if you just want to chat, or have any questions for me that you don't want to leave in the comments under a post.

One thing that has been causing a bit of confusion is whether Google Friend Connect is also being discontinued - as far as I'm aware it isn't.

And lastly, a huge thank you to each and every one of you - my followers and readers! I am so thrilled that you take the time to read my blog and appreciate my nail art and swatches. Love and hugs to you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...