Tuesday, March 12, 2013

March Nail Art Challenge: Gradient & Aussie Nails Monday: Stripes

I'm late for both of these so I combined them into one mani. I've seen this design doing the rounds on Instagram lately, originally inspired by @sparrownails and @nailsofjessiek. I was planning on doing a different colour combo so as not to completely copy them, but I just love blues so much! So I ended up using OPI It's Totally Fort Worth It for the base, Ulta3 Spring Shower, OPI Fly and China Glaze Man Hunt for the gradient.



Here are the other girls participating in Aussie Nails Monday:



In "things I have wasted my money on recently" news, I impulse bought these Black Milk Black Triangle Leggings and Blue Galaxy Swimsuit. I regret nothing. I never actually understood the hype about Black Milk, and leggings in general, until I tried these. The swimsuit is so flattering, and the leggings make my legs look a million miles long. I don't care if people say that leggings are not pants, I will wear these as pants and look kickass!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...