Monday, March 25, 2013

Aussie Nails Monday: Blue & March Nail Art Challenge: Sparkles

This week's Aussie Nails Monday theme is Blue. Blue is my favourite (nail polish) colour so I was spoilt for choice with this theme! However, I wasn't spoilt for time, so I had to choose a quick and simple design. Today's March Nail Art Challenge theme just happens to be Sparkles, so what better way to combine the two than with a glitter gradient?

I used Essie Bikini So Teeny and Nails Inc Upper Brook Street as the undies. The glitter is Nails Inc Royal Arcade. The blue is pretty similar to Ulta3 New Years Eve, but it has a lot more different sizes, and it's extremely dense. I actually had trouble spreading it out enough to make a gradient!

Side note: How awesome is that crystal cap on Upper Brook Street??



And of course I had to mattify it. I love the look of glitter under a matte top coat.



Here are the other girls participating in Aussie Nails Monday:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...